Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Postage Due

Yes, Well that is the way things seem to go now isn't it. Yesterday I had a good day. I was invited to go on a hiking trip with the older scouts, Melissa invited me to go paddling down the Provo River with her and her boyfriend Adam and some friends from church invited me and Miki over make some music. Any time I get to be on top of a mountain, paddle and surf a river and play bass it's going to be a good day.

For a while I've been super busy with work and class and scouts and haven't had much time to do much else. I guess that I was feeling lonely even though I had lots to do. You know, everyone expects you to do this or that 'cause you are supposed to or 'cause it is your job or your church calling. But somehow I was feeling lonely because it just didn't seem to me like anyone was thinking "man, I'd sure like to hang out with that Rob Allen dude." Then I get invited to do three different things in one day. Cool.

Here are a couple of pictures from the hike. 

This is from the top of Y mountain looking down into the Rock Canyon with Timp and Lone Peak in the distance.

Me and Trent looking down over Provo and Utah Lake and our house (see middle left).

If you really want to get ya some more of that dish called "what the heck is that Rob Allen dude up to," you can read my posts on our Scout Troop Blog Wahoo782. I post there about every month or so when we are camping or doing something worth taking pictures or writing about. Here is the post about the Y mountain hike and camp out. Thanks for looking! and hey if you ever want hang out with that Rob Allen dude, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment